Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Shopping Haul!


Over the weekend I went shopping like always and I found a few cute items, I don’t have all of them in this post, but I have a new post coming up with the rest of my finding soon. 
I also bought two new things, and one thing in a different scent.  (Great explanation Ann…) 


First things first, the earrings!  I found these at target.  When I saw them I fell in love!   I spotted the cat ones first, and then I saw the bow ones and I just couldn’t choose between the two, so I bought both.  They cost $7.99 each, and I’m so excited to pair them with outfits.


I bought this deodorant on a whim.  I needed a new one, and I picked this one out because it said it was rose scented.  When I smell it, and wear it, rose is not what I get.  It’s very sweet, but not floral.  It also says that it lasts 48 hours, but it doesn’t.  This one also has an odd build up.  I don’t really know how to describe it, but it’s kind of like it balls up when it’s been on for a while.  My favorite one doesn’t say how long it last, but it does have some pretty strong hold.  I don’t think I’ll repurchase this one.  I’m not exactly sure on how much it costs, but it couldn’t be more than $3. 


This is my second box of these little wipes.  (Empties post coming soon.)  I like the wipes.  This scent is in fresh scent, and it smells a little citrus like.  I didn’t like the other scent, and I’ll go more into about this product soon.  I think I paid about $5 for them. 


I’ve been looking for a night face cream for a while now.  I’m a little weary of garnier products after disliking their BB cream so much, but I decided to give it a go because my sister told me that it’s a nice cream.  I also chose this one because it has retinal in it.  It says that you’ll see results in five days,  and when I do start seeing results I’ll be sure to tell you.   The only thing I currently don’t like about it is its smell.  It kind of smells like warm plastic.  Not nice.   This one was my priciest I paid exactly $14.47 for it.  That one I remember, because I was having a conversation in the face aisle with my sister about the outrageous prices.  (Yes, I know, they’re cheaper than what many buy. ) 


Anyways, have you ever tried any of the above products?  Let me know! 
Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment