Thursday, June 5, 2014

7 Things: Favorite T.V. Shows


I have more than 7 favorite T.V. shows, and I might actually have a part two coming up.  These are just my can't miss loves.


Pretty Little Liars:
I've been watching this show from the very beginning and I still love it!  PLL is about four friends who lost one of their best friends.  Ali was the leader of the group, and her death tore the girls apart.  That is until they all started to receive anonymous texts from someone.   This person has been making heir life hell for a few years now, and we're finally getting down to who has been destroying everything  these girls love.  
There is zoo much more but I don't want to ruin anything if you haven't watched it. 

Teen Wolf: 
Teen Wolf is another show that I hav been with since the start!  I love this show and all of the actors in it.  (hotties!!). 
Teen Wolf is about a group of friends who are trying to protect their town. There are werewolves, hunters, healers, and so much more.  Every season has a differeent mythological aspect to it.  I'm so excited for the new season and finding out whee theyre taking them 

Switched at Birth: 
Again, been there since the beginning.  I love that this show has ASL in it and the writers are bringing an insight into the deaf community.  
This show is about how Bay and Daphne were switched at birth  and they were brought together and forced to live with each other so bob families could get to know each other.  
There is a lot of teenage drama in this show, but I love it. 

Awkward: 
I love, love, love, this show even though it is getting to be a little bit ridiculous. 
Jenna's life is full of awkward moments and she doesn't really know how to take them.  She has Ben in love with the same guy ever since they hooked up at  summer camp and when they finally became official, he still wanted to keep her a secret.  That of course blew up, whe didn't communicate well, and now they're awkward friends.  
It's a funny show, but like any scripted MTV show it requires a special taste. 

The Vampire Diaries:
This show, kills me. I can't get enough of this show. I started this show on Netflix and I covered four seasons in a really short time. I fell in love, and the season five finale killed me. 
TVD is about Elena who has a hard life. Her parents died when she was 16 and Shortly after she met Stefan. The started a romance, she finds out he's a vampire, and her world changes. Lots happens, like an evil dopoalganger, and now Elena is also a vampire, her brother a vampire hunter (non practicing of course) and many of here friends are either dead, or also a vampire.  
It's a great show, love!! 

The Originals: 
This show is a spin-off of TVD. This one follows around Klaus and Elijah who are the original vampires. Klaus is a hard headed ass who can't change his ways.  When he tries to be good someone comes out and screws him over. Elijah on the other hand is as loyal to his brother as he can get.  No matter what Klaus does, Elijah helps him out of the problem.

Roseanne: 
This Is my all time favorite show ever!  If the re-runs are on, 99% of the time I'm watching it. 
Roseanne is about a family who is living from paycheck to paycheck and trying to be the best family they can. This family is full of love, and in the end they are always there for each other.
I also think I get most of my sarcasm from Roseanne.  I just love her humor!

Do you watch any of these shows?  Let me know!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment