Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Recipe: Oreo Truffles:

So, just a short story, I’ve been having sleeping issues, so I asked my mom to get me a package of Oreos  while she was out, so she did so, but she wasn’t clear on why I was asking for Oreos, and she only got me a small sleeve.  This sleeve included only 13 cookies (why 13, I don’t know) and so I just looked at a different set of Oreos and saw that there were 24 in a pack, so I just used 12 cookies and half of the cream cheese.  Also, I forgot to take a before everything was opened pic, so the cookies are already a little smashed.  Soz.
The full recipe down below, should make 36 truffles. 

Ingredients:
1 package of Oreos
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese 
melting chocolate



Directions:
Set out seven cookies and crumble them using a Ziploc bag or a food processor (optional.)


Crush the remaining cookies.


Add in the cream cheese and blend with the back of a large spoon.


Place the cookies on a cookie sheet on wax paper.


Melt the chocolate according to the instructions provided. 
While melting the chocolate, chill the cookies.


Roll the balls in the chocolate, then place back onto the wax paper cookie sheet. 


Let the chocolate harden.  (I put them back into the freezer.)

Enjoy!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment