Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Revlon Blush: Melon Drama


With it being spring, I wanted a peachy colored blush just to change things up a bit.   So I wandered around the make-up aisle. 


I noticed the Revlon blush and I thought it was the perfect shade.  (Unfortunately, the camera makes it look pink.) 

It’s not very noticeable with the finger swatch I did, but the amount that comes off and on to the cheeks is very pleasing.  Sometimes, with other brands, there’s no pay off, but with this on there is.  It was just what I was looking for. 
The only down side that I have about this blush is that it has gold sparkles in it.  Not so much while you’re inside and hanging out, but in the sun I definitely saw the gold sparkle.  So if you spend a lot of time in the sun, and you don’t like sparkles, then this really isn’t the blush for you. 
I think I paid around $5 for it, maybe $6.  So it’s definitely in budget.   I just know that it will  be my spring and summer blush.  I love it. 

Do you like peachy blush?  Let me know!

Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment