Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mixed Drink: Thin Mint Martini


If you enjoy Thin Mint Cookies that the girl scouts sell every year, then you'll love this drink.  I expected the drink to be a little strong, but it tastes nothing like alcohol.  (To me.)  It's the perfect amount of mint and chocolate. 

Ingredients: 
1 Tbs Chocolate Syrup 
1 oz Peppermint Schnapps 
2 oz Chocolate Liqueur 
2 oz Half and half


Directions:

Dirzzle Chocolate Syrup into a martini glass and then put it into the freezer so the chocolate can set.
Then put the rest of the ingredients into a shaker with some ice and shake.


Then strain in to the glasses.
Enjoy!


I didn't have chocolate syrup, but I did have hot fudge, which works just as well.  It was a little hard to drizzle properly, but the drizzle still turned out okay.   I never knew how hard it actually was to drizzle chocolate properly in circles.  

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment