Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Suave Dry Shampoo Review:


For the past year and a half, I’ve been using dry shampoo and besides one time I’ve only used one brand.  I have always used Not Your Mother’s, I love their dry shampoo it works well and it smells very fresh.  I never even thought to try another brand. I have used Treseme’s dry shampoo, which is awful I do not recommend that one, and I have used Dove’s, which I have done a post on here.


I don’t know why I’ve never ventured away from Not Your Mother’s, besides for the fact that I knew it worked and I liked the way it smelled, but the other day I decided why not, and I’m sort of glad I did. 
The suave dry shampoo works amazing.  I feel like after I used it, my hair goes back to how it was the day I washed it, with just some texture added in.  
To me it smells like pineapples/ citrus.   The scent is a little strong, but it fades throughout the day.  The difference I see between all of the dry shampoos I have tried is mind blowing.  
Where Treseme didn’t work at all, and really my hair suffered and looked 100 times worse after I used their product, to the Dove where I felt like I had to keep reapplying it to my hair, to Not Your Mother’s where I felt like I really should throw my hair up into a pony tail, to suave where I feel comfortable at leaving my hair down, and I’m able to style it differently because of the texture it adds.  
 I love it. 

I’ll probably switch between Not Your Mother’s and Suave just because I do love them both, but if you’re looking for a new dry shampoo to try, I would seriously check out the Suave dry shampoo. 

Have you used any of the dry shampoos I've mentioned?  Did you like them?
xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment