Monday, June 1, 2015

Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflage Concealer Review:



I've had this concealer for over a month now, and I still don't 100% love it, but I'm getting there.  

The coverage is spot on, I love the coverage but it does get a little build-upish (maybe creasy  is a better word for it...)  It seems like a foundation, and I'm not a big fan of foundation for exactly that reason. Maybe I'm using a little too much.  I'm not sure. 


When I first got it I thought it was a little heavy for a concealer, this is where I got the foundation-like feel.  I got it in the lightest color, fair, and it matches very well with my skin.  With my other concealer sometimes I feel as if  it's a smidge too dark.  I don't use a face primer at the moment so it currently lasts around three to four hours.  
I haven't worn it much in humidity, but I don't think it would feel very nice after being in the sun all day.  Humidity is make-ups worst enemy.  

Pros: color, pigmentation, coverage 

Cons: feels like foundation, build-up

Would I suggest this concealer to a friend? Absolutely.  I really like it and, if I have to, I'll wait until its cooler outside to use it. 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment