Monday, June 8, 2015

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Curve Alert Review:



I've been wearing this mascara for about a month now.  I got it because it says that it "lifts and plumps" every lash and gives "12x more volume."  But I haven't really seen that much volume.  It's a thicker formula compared to the other mascara I've been using, so the looks are different, but I don't see a difference between this one and my other voluminous mascara.  

It also claims "no clumps," and that's not true at all.  I find this mascara to actually clump often, if you're not careful. It's not as bad as a cheap mascara, my lashes don't look like spider legs, but there is some clumping. 


This mascara is also flaky.  After it's been on for a few hours, it starts to flake off.  It's not the worst I've ever had, but it's still annoying when you look in the mirror and you have little flakes on your cheeks.  
Even with the flakes, I still like the mascara.  I didn't get the look I expected, but I don't think I can get the look I expect by just using mascara alone.  But I wouldn't buy it again.  There are some mascaras that I've bought that I hated so much I could keep using them, this is not one of them.  

Pros: Light feeling, Looks nice

Cons: Clumpy, Flaky

Have you tried this mascara?  Do you like it?  Let me know! 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment