Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mixed Drink: Irish Trash Can





I've known about recipe for a really long time, and I’ve just gotten around to trying it.  The drink tasted just like Red Bull, and seeing that that is the main ingredient, that makes sense.  I could taste the alcohol,  but not as much as I thought I was going to because I used pretty cheap alcohol.  The most expensive alcohol in this picture was the Bols, and that only cost around $10.  If you’re looking for a good cheap, aristocrat isn’t it, I’m telling you that now, but in a mixed drink it’s fine.  I, personally, wouldn't drink Aristocrat straight.  Also, it’s not the best idea to mix caffeine with alcohol, but as long as you’re careful it should be alright. 


Ingredients:
1/2 oz Gin
1/2 oz Light Rum
1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
1/2 oz Triple Sec
1 can of Red Bull


Directions:


Fill a glass with ice, add in the alcohol and stir. 



Then put the whole can of Red Bull in, so that while you drink, the red bull is always being poured in. 

Enjoy!
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment