Monday, March 2, 2015

Bath and Body Works Lotion and Shimmer Body Spray:


 Bath and Body Works is a treat store for me.  They’re a little bit expensive, personally, but I love their products, and they last forever!  Also, I don’t have a Bath and Body Works near me, and I never usually venture into the area that there is one.  But recently I decided to go on out and visit their store. 

To be honest, the day I went there I was feeling a little under the weather, so I only made it out with one scent, A Thousand Wishes, in their Shea butter lotion and shimmer body spray.  On the back it tells you the key notes, and in this particular scent there is: Pink Prosecco, Sparkling Quince, Crystal Peonies, Gilded Amber, and Amaretto Crème.  All of those together come to smell, at first, very sweet.  I don't find it to be too sickly sweet, but some might.  When rubbed in, I do get a hint of floral.  So, I would call this a sweet floral.  The lotion by itself is very moisturizing.  I love it so much.  It also quickly absorbs into the skin.  I think it’s one of my quickest.   It says that it’s 24 hours, and I don’t think I’ve ever actually paid attention to my skin like that, but what I can tell you is that when I use this, I don’t think about my skin.   I don’t look at my hands and think “Geez I need some lotion.”  And if that is an implication, then I say it’s pretty truthful.

The shimmer body spray is exactly the same, only it makes you sparkle.  They’re pretty big glitter pieces also. I wish I could show you, but my camera won't pick it up.  They even stick pretty well.  I can put it on before going out and I’ll come home still glittery.  But, like many perfumes/body sprays it does have an alcohol smell to it until it’s dry. 

If you have a Bath and Body Works store near you, go over and smell this scent.  It’s so good. 

What is your favorite scent from Bath and Body Works?  Let me know!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment