Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Adovia Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream:




A few weeks ago I recieved Adovia Anti-Wrinkle Cream in the mail, and I know what you're thinking, "But Ann, you're only 22 years old, what do you need an anti-wrinkle cream for?" And to be honest, I guess I don't really need an anti-wrinkle cream, but I want one.  Besides 1, it's never too early to use anti-wrinkle creams, and 2, I have baby wrinkles under my eyes that I wouldn't miss if they were to leave.  Haha.  



Adovia is a skin care line to that combines minerals with herbal extracts to create the perfect combination that will help your skin.  All of the minerals that they put into their anti-wrinkle face cream come from The Dead Sea.  


This anti-wrinkle cream is for all skin types, reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and it firms.  

I've been using this moisturizer for two weeks now, and I can definitely see and feel a difference in my skin.  I have wrinkles under my eyes and when I use Adovia's anti-wrinkle cream, I can see them less and less.  


The cream is very thick and feels a little sticky going on at first, but after a minute the stickiness is gone.  With other moisturizer I've used, if I used too much my face felt gross and I never wanted to use the product again, but with this cream it sort of seems like I can't use too much...I mean obviously you CAN use too much, but I feel this cream absorbs more into your skin then others that I have used.  

The smell, not going to lie, was a little off putting at first because it smells like baby powder and a light hint of roses.  I've stated before that I can't stand baby powder, but I tried it anyways, and the smell fades so fast I don't even think about it anymore.  That was a total plus for me.  

I really like this face cream, and I'll be really sad when it runs out. 

I definitely recommend this product!  
xx

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment