Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Recipe: Apple Brownies



This is another recipe that I found on Pinterest, and they call it brownies, I call it Apple Crisp-ish Brownies.  It's really good, and really easy to make.  It was eaten within two days of being made, and if that doesn't say a lot, then I don't know what would.  It was great.  I loved it.  It's best warm and you can even top it off with some vanilla ice-cream with caramel sauce.  

Ingredients: 
½ cup Butter, melted 
1 cup White Sugar
1 Egg 
3 Medium Apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
½ cup Chopped Walnuts
1 cup All Purpose Flour
¼ tsp Salt 
½ tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon 

Directions:
Pre-heat your over to 350 degrees and grease a 9x9 inch pan.


Beat together the melted butter, sugar, and egg, until fluffy.


Fold in the apples and walnuts.


In a seperate bowl sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.



Mix the flour mix and the apple mix together and then place in the greased pan.



Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. 

Enjoy! 
xx 

** I didn't add the walnuts because my sister doesn't like nuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment