Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Maybelline’s Color Sensational Lip Liner


I have been avoiding lip liner because I have so many different shades, and I really just can’t be bothered to buy a lip liner to match.  Then when one of the lipsticks that I bought didn’t sit right on my lips, and it smudged really easily and I felt like it was half way down my face, I started looking into find a lip liner for it. 
The lipstick that I’m talking about is a deep red color by Wet n’ Wild.  I’ve blogged about it here
It supposed to be a four hour stay, but for me it’s more like a 30 minute stay.  If that. 
While I was looking for lip liners, I decided that I should look for a nude lip liner, because if I buy one, then it’s going to work for all of my lipsticks.  I haven’t had much luck in finding a light nude shade, until this weekend…


I found this lip liner and instead of it being nude it was CLEAR!  I had no idea that they even made clear lip liner, I was soo excited. 
Maybelline’s Color Sensational Lip Liner in clear goes on smoothly, and if you’re worried about missing spots when filling in your lips, it actually goes on in a very light white color and it dries clear.  I really liked that.  (I’m known for missing spots.) 

My lipstick stayed in place, granted I didn’t do much with my lips.  I drank some water from a straw and if you've been here long then you would know that I have a bad habit, and if not, I rub my lips together ever 45 seconds or so because of being nervous and self-conscious. (It’s a habit I’m trying to break.)   It still stayed.  That surprised me, especially since I was using a lipstick that I have previously stated how much I didn’t like it. 

Anyways, if you’re like me and don’t want 100 different lip liners around, and you just want one perfect one, I would look to see if your store carries Maybelline’s Color Sensational line. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment