Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Drink Recipe: Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Dupe:



Every weekend after I do all of my errands I treat myself to a little Starbucks.  Most of the time I’ll get their Caramel Frappuccino, but I’ve recently been loving their passion tea.   So really it’s a 50/50 that I either choose a Frappuccino or tea.   But while looking for new recipes to try, I stumbled upon this one, and I just had to make it, and let me tell you, it was PERFECT!  Tastes just like the one from Starbucks, so now when I have a little craving, instead of paying five or six dollars, I can just make it at home. 
Ingredients:
2 cups of Ice 
1 cup of strong coffee, cooled 
1 cup of low fat milk 
1/3 cup of caramel sauce 
3 Tbsp white sugar

Directions:
Blend all of the ingredients together and pour into a glass.
Optional: Top with whipped cream and drizzle some more caramel sauce over top. 


Enjoy!

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment