Thursday, May 15, 2014

7 Things: Around My Room


If you've been around me for the past seven years or so, then you would know that I collect cows.  This just happens to be one of them.  I love that this one has a little bit of glitter for eyes and flowers.  My mom gave me this one about two years ago, and this will definitely be one that I keep forever. 



Another if you've known me forever type of things.  I've had this candle for about a year, and it's in my favorite scent Sunflower.  Sunflowers are my favorite flower and my all time favorite perfume.  

I don't know why the picture is so pink, sorry! 

This is my second favorite perfume.  It's a sweet floral scent, and I just love it!  This is my go to spring perfume when I want a light but there scent.  I've been using this exact bottle for about six months, but I've been using the perfume for about a year and a half. 


Again, I don't know why it's so pink...besides that it's a red train?  Sorry! 

This I think is the most random object that I picked out for this post, but it has a lot of meaning to it.   I got this from an arcade four years ago this summer.  I went up to Ocean City with my sister and two friends for a week, and in the arcade one night I got this whistle.  (Yes, it's a whistle!)  I keep it tucked away in my top drawer, but when I come across it, it reminds me of a very fun week. 



I think I got this book two years ago for Christmas, and when I'm bored I like to flip through it.  There are some funny things in this book, and I suggest you get it if your curious.  


This is a little wooden box that I got five years ago in a little Polish shop up in Michigan.  I use it to keep my fancy jewelry safe and to keep all of the threads and buttons that come with shirts.   It's so cute.  



This one I think is kind of cheating because she doesn't stay in my room all the time, but this here is Amelia.  9 times out of 10 you'll find her here, in my room, sleeping.  She's 12 years old now, and I just love her so much! Haha.  I got her when she was 9 from the SPCA.  Her previous owners were moving away, and didn't want to take her with them.  While at the SPCA, we were looking for one specific cat, but when I made eye contact with this one, I just had to get her.  We connected on a serious level and we walked out of there with two cats.  


Anyways, these are my 7 Things this week, I hope you enjoy! 
xx 

2 comments: