Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Recipe: Cinnamon Biscuits



I've decided to get into pinterest, and I'm pretty sure that is where I found this recipe, but it's not pinned so maybe it was just from Google.  I'm not sure.  All I know is that I'm glad that I found it.  This recipe is simple and doesn't take up that much time.  This biscuits are delicious and taste just like pretzels.  (I think.) 


Ingredients:
2 1/3 cup Bisquick 
½ cup Milk 
3 Tbs Melted Butter 
4 Tbs Sugar, Divided 
1 tsp Cinnamon 
Caramel Ice-Cream Topping


Directions:
Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.


Mix half of the sugar (2 Tbs) and the cinnamon together.


Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl until the dough forms.


Scoop out a tablespoon sized portion, roll into a ball, and then roll them in the cinnamon sugar mix.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. 


Serve them warm with the Caramel sauce for dipping.
Enjoy!

I accidentally put 1 Tbs of cinnamon instead of 1 tsp. (I was wondering why mine didn't match the pictures for the original...)  So your cinnamon mix will look a little bit different than mine.  I also used a different type of sugar, so if you white sugar it will look completely different. 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment