Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mixed Drink: Pink Raspberry Margarita


I’ve had a bottle of Tequila Rose in my fridge for as long as I can remember, so I went out onto the internet in search of a drink with Tequila Rose in it.  What makes this drink a margarita is the tequila and the rimming with sugar.  I’ve always had margaritas with salt and typically frozen.  I’ve never had a creamy one.  Now I have. 
This drink is delicious!  It’s sweet but has a small tequila taste.  I’m so glad that I found it!

Ingredients:
1 oz Tequila 
1 oz Tequila Rose 
½ oz Chambord 
2 ½ oz Cream 
Dash of Grenadine 
Sugar



Directions:
Pour all of the liquid ingredients into a shaker with ice and mix. 
Wet the rim of the glass with water and roll it in the sugar.
Pour the mix into the glass and serve. 

Options: Garnish with Raspberries.

Enjoy!
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment