Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes:


I finally got some money in my pocket, so I decided that I would have a little shopping spree.   I didn’t spend much, but I bought things that I wouldn’t typically ask for.  The first item that I am going to show you is Burt’s Bees facial cleansing towelettes with white tea extract.  They’re 99.1% natural, and they smell amazing.  To me they smell like lemons but to my sister they smell like white tea.  I think they were around $6 and you get 30 in the pack.



I really liked these because they say at the top “removes dirt, oil, and make-up.”  So on my really lazy nights all I have to do is wipe my face and off to bed I go.  They remove my make-up nicely and I don’t feel as if they left any behind.  The first time I used them, I did end up getting the wipe in my eye, and that burned a bit, so my advice to you would to use caution. 
The only thing I don’t like is that after I have used the wipes, my face is a little shiny, but since I use them before bed, it’s not that big of a deal.   Also, until you use a few, it’s a little bit hard to pull the wipe out. 

  I love them, and I seriously can’t stop smelling them.


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment