Friday, November 29, 2013

Mixed Drink:Southern White Rose



In this post here I talked about all of the things that you can mix with Rum Chata.  Recently I  found a new recipe that included the liqueur, and I just had to make a post about it.  The drink is called a Southern White Rose, and it’s AMAZING.
 The drink itself, is a creamy mix of strawberry from the Tequila Rose, spicy from the Rum Chata, and a small kick from the Southern Comfort.  All three of these drinks I enjoy by themselves, but mixed together it's like it takes the best parts of each drink and puts emphasis on them.

Looks like I can't spell Tequila. Oops.


To make this drink, just add equal parts of all three ingredients to a shaker, pour into a shot glass, (or if you want a bigger glass), and enjoy. 

xx 


Other Recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment