Monday, October 21, 2013

Mixed Drink:

A few months ago, I got this liqueur Rum Chata.  It's a creamy spicy drink that is amazing all by itself, and mixed.  This time I chose to mix it with Root Beer.  (1 part rum chata, 2 parts root  beer)

Some other things that you can mix it with are:
Banana Liquor 
Cake Vodka 
Dr. Pepper 
Kahlua 
Coffee 
Half&Half 
Milk 
Butterscotch Schnapps 
Chocolate Milk 
Coconut Water 
Espresso 
Pepsi 
Frangelico 
Cream Soda 

 Other than Root Beer I have mixed it with Banana Liquor, which was also amazing.  

To be honest, I probably would mix it with more creamy milky products but that is just my taste.  I'm not big on heavy cream drinks. Also, with all creamy drinks you should always be careful, because the cream could curdle with different types of ingredients.  

No comments:

Post a Comment