Monday, November 18, 2013

Mixed Drink: Pinkeapple Upside down Cake



If you saw my other two recipe posts (Here and Here) then you would know that I when I find a recipe I like, I write it down into a notebook and when I get a chance I make it.  The book is mostly alcohol drinks, but that is only because I have been hoarding alcohol recipes for a while now.   I noticed that I had a can of pineapple juice left over from something else, so I decided to see if I had any recipes that used pineapple juice, and I did, Pineapple Upside-down Cake Shot.  

This is one of those recipes that you can make larger if you want; all you have to do is keep the parts even.   It is a lot better if you keep all of the ingredients supper cold, so using a shaker is best.  If you want it to be more aesthetically pleasing then wait to add the grenadine.  

If all 3 ingredients are shaken you’ll get an orange-y pink colored drink with a little bit of foam at the top.  If you keep the ingredients equal you’ll just taste the pineapple with a small kick at the end of vanilla.  It’s a very smooth drink, and like I said before you can double the ingredients to make it a bigger drink.   I gave this drink 3 out of 5 stars, and I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a pineapple sort of drink.  

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment