Monday, September 14, 2015

Wet n' Wild Cherry Frost Lipstick Review:



When I first tried Wet n' Wild lipsticks, I didn't care for them.  I found them to be messy and easy to mess up, but now I really like them.  I have four from from the long lasting line, and I have two from this line (but I can't find its name anywhere...).  Cherry Frost was my first from this line. (What's up Doc? was my second!) 


When I was looking at this lipstick in the store, all I saw was red, but it actually has little gold sparkles.  They're not big enough to see on the lip unless you're really, really, close to the lips. (And let's face it, no one should be that close to your face.)  I can't even get them to show up on camera.  But,  just know that they are there.  I also didn't know if this was going to be a matte lipstick, creamy lipstick, or high shine.  It's a creamy lipstick with shine to it.  Feels creamy, but has glitter in it to make it shimmery.  It's also long lasting.  I wouldn't eat with it, or else it will be all over your face.  (It's always all over mine.)  I can drink with it, but after sipping from a bottle for 2 and a half hours, I always need a top off.  But without eating and drinking it lasts on me for three hours before I feel as if it's too faded.   It doesn't stain at all and it's really, really, easy to remove.  This lipstick is also the first lipstick I have ever gotten on my teeth. 



I've had this lipstick for a while now, and I've only used it a few times. It's not that it's bad, I just like others better. If I'm going towards a Wet n' Wild lipstick, I'll pick "What's up Doc?"  I really love that shade.  I'll probably start leaning towards it again when I have more clothing options to pair it with. 

Pros: Price! 99 cents!!, staying power, feel 
Cons: Gold glitter. 


Have you tried any of these?  Let me know your favorite shade! 

xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment