Monday, September 21, 2015

Sally Hansen Gel Nail Polish Review:


First things first, I have to tell you that I'm a nail bitter.  I'm currently working on that.  And at the time of these pictures, I didn't really care about how my nails looked, so they're not the best looking nails.  The second thing I need to tell you is that I'm terrible at painting my nails.  I'm always cleaning up after myself, which leads me to never painting my nails, which leads to me never getting better at it.  


This nail polish is supposed to last 14 days.  It didn't for me.  Now, you're probably thinking, well that's because you bite your nails.  But since I knew I was trying to get an acurate review, I kept my fingers away.  First it started at the corners, and then the next thing I know the whole tip is completely gone.  The polish catches on things which makes it worse.  For me it lasted four days. But to be nice, that is probably longer than normal nail polish. 

I was planning on doing more experiments with the gel, but I just haven't really wanted to.  Like I said earlier, I don't paint my nails often.  But while I was reading online, some people have said to put top coat on every few days, I didn't do that.  Then I was wondering if I could use it with a different brand of nail polish, and according to someone online, you can as long as the other nail polish is 100% dry.  

To get a duo match, a color and the top coat, it costs around $15 from Target.  

Pros: Nice colors 
Cons: Didn't work for me, price

Did you have better luck with these? Let me know! 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment