Monday, September 7, 2015

Milani Fierce Foil Eyeliner Review:



I have had this eyeliner for some time now.  I'm pretty sure this was part of my birthday present, which I bought about a month and a half after my birthday...So, I've had this eyeliner at least since the start of the summer.  When I first picked it up, I didn't notice that it was supposed to have gold bits in it.  If I had, I don't know if I would have purchased it.  I like glitter all over my body, but when it comes to my eyes, I try to stay away from it.  (Odd I know.) I finally noticed the gold speckles, and that it's called a foil eyeliner, when I was taking the pictures.  I know, so smart.  I thought it was pretty, I just didn't know if it was for me, turns out, it is.  I love this eyeliner, and it's my go to nowadays.  



When I use this eyeliner it comes off as a blackish gray with a little tiny bit of gold to it.  But, the gold is really hard to see.  I've tried using the brush that came with it, but it doesn't work with how I apply eyeliner, and it's a little to small for how I hold my brushes usually.  No biggie.  This eyeliner has a really smooth application to it, which isn't surprising.  It's amazing.  When I wear this eyeliner I put it on at 7am and I don't take it off until 9:30 to pm.  So, I can officially say that this eyeliner has some really nice staying power.  It doesn't smear either.  


Now, it's not very bold.  You can tell I'm wearing it, but it looks more like I smeared it out after applying.  So if you're going for a bold look, I don't think this is the best.  I've never tried to build it up, so I can't say much on the build up.  I like the same look over and over, and huge bold wings aren't me.  (Truthfully, I don't have the patience.)  

I bought this at my local CVS, and I paid around $8 for it.  That's a pretty good price!  

Pros: Staying power, smooth, nice color, price
Cons: I haven't found any. 

What is your favorite Milani product?  Let me know and maybe I'll try it out!  
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment