Monday, August 10, 2015

Wet n' Wild Lipstick:



For a really long time I avoided wearing this lipstick. I bought it on a whim, and when I got home, I felt that it was too bright and I didn't think I knew how to pair it with anything.  Turns out I was wrong.


This shade is called "What's up Doc?" it's a beautiful bright pink.  

Lately my lips haven't been in the best conditions.  They have been a little bit dry and some lipsticks haven't been sitting on them nicely.  But with this one my lips looked fine.  It's staying power is really nice.  Few hours without needing a touch up, but with eating and drinking is not the best idea.  Drinking with a straw is fine, but anything else you'll need a touch up.

The lipstick itself is a very soft formula.  It goes on smoothly and very easily.  It's not drying at all, and as I said before, it doesn't cling to any imperfections.  When it fades, it fades to a soft pink.  


I love Wet n' Wild lipsticks.  They're such great quality for their price!  This line in particular is .99 cents.  My other Wet n' Wild lipsticks are under $3. I haven't really tried anything else from Wet n' Wild, but I 100% recommend their lipsticks.   

Pros: Price, quality, staying power, feel 
Cons: I haven't really found any

What do you think about "What's up Doc?"  Let me know! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment