Monday, May 18, 2015

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick #104:



I'm just going to start this post off by saying I love Rimmel London.  I have so many lip products from them, including two from the Kate Moss line.  Now I have a third, color 104.  


I wasn't 100% on this color.  I picked it up because it looked nice and I didn't have a color like it yet. But when I put it on I noticed that it's really close to my natural lip color, so of course I love it on me.  I call it a dusty rose, my mom calls it a pink berry.  Both are very accurate. 


I'm assuming that it's matte.  My other two Kate Moss lipsticks are, but this one doesn't feel like a matte lipstick until I've had it on for an hour or so.  Without eating or drinking 104 lasts about four hours.  I'm sure it would last all day, but I've got a bad habit of rubbing my lips together. 


I think one of my favorite things about the Kate Moss lipsticks is the smell.  They're fruity instead of sweet.   They're also highly pigmented and last for hours.  

What is you favorite Kate Moss lipstick?  Let me know!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment