Monday, May 25, 2015

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Moisturizer:




A little while ago, I think about a month, I went looking for a new moisturizer. I didn't actually need a new one, but I felt like a little change. I'm so glad I did! 


This moisturizer is amazing!  I was expecting something that was heavy or sticky and this is neither.  It goes on easily and it absorbed into my skin in seconds.  I don't have dry spots anymore.  Plus, my favorite thing about it, it makes my skin super soft, like the softest it has ever been!  It smells really nice.  It doesn't have a specific smell, but it smells like a moisturizer, if that makes sense.  I really like it.
I'm not one to keep up with my moisturizers.  I have lots, and I like them all, I just don't find the time to use them.  But with this one, I use it pretty much every day.  
I love this moisturizer so much that as soon as I heard dry skin come out of my sisters mouth I made her buy it.  She's been using it for about two weeks now and her skin has improved so much.  There are still some dry patches, but they'll be gone soon. 

My only issue with the moisturizer is that it ha no SPF, but I'm assuming that's why it's not heavy and sticky.  So I just go over it with another SPF infused product.  

When I bought this moisturizer is was $17 and some change, probably closer to $18.  It's totally worth it! 
This moisturizer is oil free, fragrance free, and dye free.  The packaging is all plastic, and a really pretty blue.  (In my opinion.)  It's kind of bulky, so I wouldn't call it travel friendly, but it will fit if need be.  

If you're looking for a new moisturizer, and have $18 to spare, I would definitely buy this one!

Pros: Light, absorbs easily, works very well, super moisturizing. 
Cons: No SPF, price. 


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment