Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Empties #5:



I haven't done an empties in forever!  I feel like I just don't run out of stuff ever and if I do I've already mention it in a previous empties.  I'll try to make these more frequently, but no promises!  Haha.  In this empties I have products that I absolutely love and then others that I really just don't.  Enjoy!



Nevea Touch of Sparkle Moisturizing Bodywash Diamond Powder and White Calla Blossom Scent: 

I used to use this body wash a lot when I was younger, but then I decided to swtich just for a change.  I love the smell. It's got a very soapy smell to it with a hint of floral.  When I smell it, I just think of the color purple.  However moisturizing it is not.  I don't know if it's because I switched from an uber moisturzing bodywash to this one, but this one just didn't cut it.  I really wish that it did though. 


Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner in Rose Scent: 

I've been coloring my hair since I was 13.  I'm not really one to use color protectant, because I've never seen my hair color fade to the point of me thinking I really need to protect it, except for that one time I colored my hair mahogany red and it turned pink in a week. I mean, I don't color my hair as often as it's suggusted, but when my roots get to a point I don't like I'll color it. I decided that I should try to protect the color though, just to see if anything would look different, but I really feel as if my color faded while using this shampoo.  I've noticed more gold in my hair compared to when I would just us a regular shampoo.  I don't know, I could just be seeing things, but I really don't think I'll be buying another color safe shampoo.  

If you've been here a while, then you'll know I love rose scented anything.  My sister likes to call me an old lady because I love it so much, but in all honesty this smells nothing of roses.  It's floral, but not rose, and something else.  I wasn't very pleased by the smell.  I will not be repurchasing this one. 

`

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract: 

I have already done a review on these here, but just to say a little bit they work great and smell great. I haven't repurchased them, but if you're curious about them, then I would say go ahead.  I love them for lazy nights. 



Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer: 

I've talked about this moisturzer here, but in the end I don't really like it.  It says oil-free, but after I use it my face feels oily.  It has no fragrance to it, but it does smell like a cheaper moisturizer a little bit.  I wasn't very please by this product either, I wouldn't buy it again. 




Rimmel London Match Perfection 2-in-1 Highlighter and Concealer: 

I use this every single time I put on make-up.  This is my go to concealer.  I have already repurchase this concealer.  I just can't get enough of it!  My only complaint about it is that it can get air bubbles and it when it pops out there is no telling where the concealer will go.  But other than that, find your color and go try it.  I use 125 fair. 



Swish Alcohol Free Mouthwash in the Chilled Mojito flavor: 

I love mojitos.  But this is nowhere near a mojito flavor.  It was gross.  I hated using it everyday and I just couldn't wait for it to run out. It's very minty, but it has this undertone that just killed it for me. Swish has some really different flavors, but I've only tried this one, and I don't think I can bring myself to try the others.  


Do you have any of the same favorites?  Let me know!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment