Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Recipe: Baked Italian Ziti:


I got this recipe off of Allrecipes.com I think, but I didn't read the recipe correctly, so I bought sauce as close as to the recipe as I could, and it turns out that I was supposed to make the sauce.  So, really, I guess this is more mine than theirs.  It was pretty good.  I'm not the biggest fan of Ragu, but it worked out.  

Ingredients:
1 box of Ziti Pasta
1 (7.9oz) Jar of Ragu Meat Creation Sauce 
2-3 cups of Mozzarella Cheese 

Directions: 

Cook pasta.

Mix in the sauce.


Grease an 11x7 in pan. 
Pour half of the pasta into the dish, sprinkle cheese all over.


Pour the rest of the pasta, and top off with as much cheese as you'd like.


Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. 

Enjoy! 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment