Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Curl & Care Mascara:



I picked up this mascara about three or four weeks ago and I’ve used it about 20 times, and to be honest, I didn’t really care for it at first.  But I think it’s grown on me.   If you’ve been here long, then you would know that I don’t curl my lashes.  I’ve never really thought about to be honest, and I’m thinking about buying an eyelash curler, but I just haven’t gotten around to it.  When I saw that this mascara curled your lashes I decided “why not?”  I have noticed a small difference, but it’s not like eye popping different.   

Please excuse Benny, I tried to move him and he'd just most right back. 

I really like that it’s 70% organic.  I don’t often find organic make-up that’s closer to my budget.  I want to say this mascara is around $10.  I typically pay $6 to $7.   The color is true.  It’s lasts all day long and if I rub my eye I don’t worry about it smudging.  It stays in place. 


The only thing I really hate about this mascara is that it has a plastic applicator.  I hate them so much.   Also the tube itself took me a few seconds to get used to.  It’s not the standard tube shape, but it’s not like I had to change my application process. 


Would I buy this again?  Yes, if I were spoiling myself.  I’m on a tight budget with make-up right now.  Would I recommend it?  Yes, definitely! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment