Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Garnier Fructis Clean and Nourishing Oil & Clean and Balancing Gel Exfoliator:




Garnier Fructis Clean and Nourishing Oil:

After receiving an oil face wash I decided that I wanted to try a few others.  I chose Garnier Fructis because it's one that I see often.  It was the first I saw on the shelf, so I figured it would be the best match.
According to their website, this bottle cost $7.99.  
Garnier Fructis says this oil "instantly dissolves impurities, and long wear make-up with no greasy residue," and as long as you use a washcloth while washing the oil off, there will be no residue.  If you just use your hands (as suggested), then there will be some left over.  I had the same results with the other oil I tried. 
When up against make-up, this oil works greats.  It doesn't get into my eyes as much as the other oil did.  This oil dissolved my hardest make-up like it's nothing.  I really like that. 
It smells great and makes my skin feel so soft! 
My only problem so far with this oil is the pump.  If you're not careful and you squeeze too fast then the oil will splash up out of your hand and could potentially stain your clothing.  (I'm just assuming that, since it is an oil.) 
Even though I've only used it a few times so far, I really like this face cleanser, and I would recommend it if your were looking for a cleansing oil.  


Garnier Fructis Clean and Balancing Gel Exfoliator:
I got this cleanser because I've been getting little flaky spots on my face recently, mostly my nose, so I decided an exfoliator is what I needed.
This costs around $7.99 also.
It's a very light exfoliator.  I can't even feel the beads when I use it.  It is very bubbly though, so it takes a bit for it to feel like the water is washing anything off.
Garnier Frucits say that it "targets T-Zone to deeply cleanse away oil and impurities."
Since this is a different cleanser from the oil, there is no instant result.  It will take a little bit for this one to show the effects.  So I'll get back to you with the results.
I'm not the biggest fan of the smell, but it's nothing I can't ignore.  It's not so strong it knocks me out, and it's not a scent that sticks around.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment