Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Instanatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review:




A little under a month ago, I received an oil face wash from Instanatural to review.  I had never used an oil face wash before but I’ve heard many stories about how great they are. 


  What I really like about this one was that it was all natural, I know what everything is on the label, and also, that it covers a few different things.  This face cleanser removes make-up, cleanses your face, and you can use it on your make-up brushes. 



There are a few different ways you can apply the oil to your face; by hand, cotton pad, or cotton ball.  I prefer to use my hands if I’m going all over my face, but if I want to just target my eye make-up I feel like the cotton pad works best.  I wasn’t a big fan of the cotton ball application. 
I’ve tried a few different make-up removers from creams, to wipes, to liquids, to (now) oil, and I would have to say oil is my favorite way of removal.   I favored cream for a while, but the cream that I have doesn’t remove my mascara unless I try really hard, and with the oil, it’s almost instant.  The only thing that I’ve had a hard time removing with the oil is the eyeliner from Flower. 
I’ve used this face oil with two different mascaras, make-up with primers, make-up without primers, and even foundation, just to make sure I covered all of the bases.  It works really well with everything.  Some face wipes will leave a little bit of mascara and foundation behind, but this stuff didn’t.  I was ecstatic.

After I wipe it off with a washcloth, my face is left feeling so soft and clean.  My skin type is a combination of both oily and dry, but mostly oily, and there does seem to be a little bit of residue later on in the day, but it’s not so much that I can’t work with it. 

I also used it on my make-up brushes, and it works really well.  I used it on a few brushes that I haven’t used since the last time I washed my brushes, and some make-up still came off.  The only thing I have to warn you about is don’t use this on really cheap brushes.  By really cheap I mean the kind that leave behind bristles after you use it, the kind that you get with cheaper make-up, the kind that are in those Christmas brush packs.  All of mine fell apart.  It could have been just their time to fall apart, or the oil could have made them loose.  Who knows, I’m not really careful while washing my brushes. 

Currently looking on Amazon, this face oil is $19.95, and I feel it’s worth it. 


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment