Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Recipe: Ranch Pesto Rigatoni Bake


Ingredients:
1 box Rigatoni 
½ cup of Ranch Dressing
¼ cup of Prepared Pesto
28oz can Diced Tomatoes
2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
Parsley


Directions:  


Cook and Drain the rigatoni.


Drain and slightly rinse the tomoatoes. (I cut my tomatoes in half because my sister doesn’t like tomatos.) 





Stir in the ranch Dressing, Prepared Pesto, Tomatoes, and 1 cup of the Shredded Mozzarella.


Transfer the pasta mix to a baking dish and top with the remaining cheese and parsley.  ( I personally didn’t feel as if there was enough cheese so I added more.)


Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.  Remove the cover, bake for another five minutes and serve!




This was so good!  I loved it so much that I plan on making it a lot more.  Let me know what you think!
xx



I found this recipe on Pinterest, follow me there!


No comments:

Post a Comment