Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Maybelline’s “The Nudes” Eyeshadow Palette:


If you’re like me, then you follow a lot of other beauty blogger/vloggers and since you follow a few others, then you know about this palette.   If not, then maybe you saw an ad for it.   I found out about this palette because of YouTube and I instantly wanted it.  I went to Target and they had run out, so then I went to walmart and there were only three palettes left, two were open, one was not.   I hate it when that happens.  It irks me so much because how am I supposed to know if someones dirty little hands have or have not been on them? You can obviously see the colors through the top, like come on!  


There are 12 shades and 13 different suggested looks.  There are 6 shimmers and 6 mattes. 
I have created a few looks from this palette, including the one on my FOTD #8


  I was a little bit confused at first, because the way the palettes like this always go is lid, crease, brow bone, corner, but this time it goes brow bone, lid, crease, corner.  I figured that out looking closer to the diagrams provided on the back.  Of course you don’t have to follow the rules and you can mix them up anyway you please.  
I love all of the colors, and I feel that they’re true to pot.  Even the very nude color does something on my eyelid, and it has become my favorite.  (Paired with other colors of course.)

This palette cost around $10 to $11, and I say it’s totally worth it.  Especially with all of the different combinations. 

Have you tried this palette yet?  Let me know what you think!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment