Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Recipe: Lemon Chicken Pasta


If you have been following my blog for a while, then you’ll know that when I post a recipe it’s either an alcoholic drink recipe or it’s a dessert recipe.  This week I’ve decided to try something different and go for a dinner recipe.  (Or lunch, It’s pretty versatile.)  
I’m not much of a cook.  I used to cook more when  I was younger, but then I stopped and I’m now out of practice.  Also, I’m not a big fan of touching raw food.  Which is why for this recipe I used and already cooked chicken.
Anyways, enjoy!

Also, for the picture of all the ingredients, I forgot the Lemons, and my parsley is a plant outside, so I couldn’t really include that one.  (Sorry.)

3 cups (1 ½ dry)  Farfalle Pasta
1/3 cup (5 Tbsp) Butter
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice 
2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley 
¼ tsp Garlic Powder 
¼ tsp Marjoram 
1 ½ cup Grilled Chicken

Directions:


Cook Pasta and then add the butter. 
Grill the Chicken. (Or in my case heat it up a little bit.)




Toss the pasta will all of the ingredients above.
Enjoy!



For my tastes personally, I think that there was a little bit too much lemon.  Nut everything else was fine.   Just a side note just in case you’re not a big lemon person.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment