Monday, February 2, 2015

theBalm 'Read My Lips' Lip Gloss Review:



We all know that Khols is my favorite store.  It has a little bit of everything, including make-up.  A little while ago, I was in the store, and I saw some really cute lip glosses. Their packaging is super cute.  I liked so many of the colors, but I decided to go with Zaap! because it seemed like one that I could pair with my everyday.  Zaap!  is a nice pink color with a little bit of shimmer to it, but I've never really noticed the shimmer while wearing it.  It's pretty long lasting for a lip gloss and it's not very sticky.  It feels a little heavy when first applied, but the longer you wear it, the more normal it feels.  Almost like there is nothing there.  Looking up the lip gloss online, they're picture is not very true to color.  So, if you're interested, see if you can go into a store and swatch them yourselves. 


I paid $15.00 for this one tube of lip gloss, which I feel is a little pricy, but it is a nice product. The box is really cute, and I know other products from this line are very nice.  The tube itself is plastic, and the top of the applicator is actually metal.  The gloss itself smells very fruity. I love it, but I know some don't.  
Like I said above, I use this lip gloss as a go to when I'm just throwing on some make-up to go out to dinner.  Lip gloss doesn't look as bad rubbed off as lipstick would after eating.  In the future I plan on buying a few other colors. 

Have you ever thought about theBalm make-up line?  Let me know what you've tried! 
xx 


I am wearing this lip gloss in this FOTD.

No comments:

Post a Comment