Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Recipe: Baked Meatball Subs



I think I found this recipe on one of the sites I've liked on StumbleUpon.  I decided to make it because it looked easy and who doesn't like a meatball sub?  This recipe is supposed to make six, I believe, but my french bread didn't roll out right, and I could only manage three normal ones, and one really big one.  If you try this recipe, and have better luck, let me know!  


Ingredients: 
1 11 oz  Pillsbury French Bread can 
1 cup Pizza Sauce 
24 Cocktail Meatballs, Thawed
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese

Directions: 


Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
Pop open the French bread, and un-roll it.  Once you have it all rolled out, cut it in half, and then cut the half into three pieces. 


Next add a tablespoon of pizza sauce, leaving some edging. 


Top with four meatballs. 

I had a hard time wrapping the sides together. 

Add some cheese, and then close them up by stretching the bread over the meatballs and cheese. 
Top with some more cheese, and if you prefer, some garlic salt. 


Bake for 20 minutes, serve up with a side of pizza sauce for dipping. 

Enjoy! 
xx  




No comments:

Post a Comment