Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Recipe: Creamy Sausage Pasta




This is the recipe that I lost.  I did eye ball it, and get some help from my mom (She was there when I made it) and I think I got it right.  I'm a little iffy of the water and the mozzarella cheese. But we all know I like to add more cheese than called for.  I do know that this was supposed to be a one pan dish, but I had to use two.  There was no way I was going to fit a cup of water and pasta into my pan.  But other than that, this dish is pretty good.  Very creamy.  

Ingredients: 
1 box  of Ziti 
1 lb of Italian Sausage 
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream 
1 cup Water
1 Tbsp Olive oil 
1 (28oz) can  Crushed Tomatoes 
2-3 Garlic Cloves, minced 
2 cups Mozzarella 
Parmesan for topping 


Directions: 

Combine the olive oil and the sausage, and wait for the sausage to brown. 


Add the Tomatoes.  Mix until bubbly.  


Add in a cup of water, if it looks like it needs more, put a little bit more in.  Stir until the pasta is ready.  About 10 minutes.  


Add the heavy cream and the mozzarella cheese, mix until combined. 


Serve hot topped with Parmesan cheese! 

Enjoy!
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment