Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Cargo Northern Lights eye shadow palette:



I've had this palette for a few weeks.  I got it for Christmas, from Khols, and it cost $39.00.  It's the most expensive palette I own. I fell in love with this palette the second I swatched it in the store.  The pigmentation was so high, I got super excited.  Every color in this palette is true.  It looks exactly like in does in the pan as it does on the eye.  I love it.  And the brush that came with it is a really nice brush. That doesn't usually happen, not for me at least.  Every time I go out, this is the palette I use.  


My favorite color is "Aurora."  It's a pink shimmery color, and it's perfect I feel for an every day look.  My second favorite is "Glacier."  It's a dark blue with light blue shimmers.  I haven't used that one yet, because I haven't really had an occasion for it, but I love it so much.  "Osetra," a grey shimmer, is another perfect for every day wear for me.  I don't know when I'll ever use "Finland," or even if I'll ever wear "Finland."  Yellow is not my color.  It's my least favorite color.  Maybe I'll try it, just to see what it looks like on, but I don't see that day coming any time soon.  Other than that, I'm sure all of the other colors will be used.  

The palette itself is a really nice palette.  It doesn't feel cheap, and it closes with a magnet, which at first was a little hard to open, but now that I understand it, it's quite simple.  The mirror inside is the perfect size, and I like using it.  I don't have to put the palette down while I apply like with others.  I'm sure it will travel well, I don't really see a problem coming up while traveling.  

What's your favorite color?  Let me know! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment