Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Estee Lauder!



It’s no secret that I love Estee Lauder products.  Within the last few months I discovered just how much I loved their products; I even made a post about it here.   Over Christmas Estee Lauder had a special going that if you bought perfume over a certain price, then you could pick a present for a discounted price.  I was at first going to get the bigger package, that had nail polish, make-up remover, and mascara included, but I went with the smaller package.  This includes: 





I’m really in love with the blush on the bottom left "Peach Passion."  I haven’t decided which eyeshadow is my favorite.  I’m leaning towards “Candy Crave” and “Clouds.”  (Those colors are 24 and 25.  Second from the bottom row last two.)  And the only lipstick that I have used it called "Candy," but I really like the red one next to it called "Rose Envy."  I haven't had a chance to use either the lip gloss or the eyeliner.  I'm not very big on either one.  
The only problem I have with this set is that the names are not printed on the holder itself; it has a plastic covering that lays over top the colors.  It makes it harder to read the color names. 
If you have any questions as to what color is named what go ahead and ask!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment