Monday, January 12, 2015

Instanatural's Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir:



Like I said last week, I received this product in the mail with three other products. The first is here.  


Oil treatments are so good for your hair, and this oil treatment is no different.  There are many different things that it can do to your hair, including re-hydration.  I love using oil in between hair cuts to make sure my hair stays as hydrated as possible.  Especially since I typically do use a lot of heat.


I wouldn't call my hair damaged, but it wouldn't mind a little love. Like I said above,  I do use heat on my hair often. This is exactly what this treatment is to me, a little bit of love.  In this elixir is argan oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and shea butter.  It doesn't really have a scent.  I guess it just smells like oil?  I'm not really sure.  


There are a few different ways you can use this argan oil.  A 10 minute treatment, a two hour treatment, an overnight treatment, and as a scrunching styling aid.  I've used it for the 10 minute treatment and for scrunching.  When I washed it out of my hair, there was no residue and it didn't effect my shampoo smell.  Which made me really happy, because not going to lie, I'm in love with my shampoo scent. Even though I only used the 10 minute treatment, my hair felt so soft and it was very shinny. I used it for scrunching for a Christmas party I went to, and it actually worked.  If you have been here a while, then you would know that my hair is straight as nails and nothing helps.  This did.  My hair held out for pretty much the whole night.  There is some residue, but it's a lot better than gel.  

I think my only problem with this argan oil is that I feel like I'm running out already.  I'm sure it's just because of the length of my hair. Haha. 


If you're looking for a new hair treatment, then I suggest this one.  It's really nice. 

xx

My two other Instanatural products:

No comments:

Post a Comment