Monday, August 31, 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick in shade 421 Charismatic Coral:



This is my second lipstick from the L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick line. (Here is my first review!)  



I absolutely love this lipstick.  I say this every time, but I really don't know why I don't have the full collection.  I think it's because when I go to the store the L'Oreal lipsticks are all the way at the bottom, and I just don't see them, and I'm one of those people where if the product is not in my face, I'm not going to remember that I love it.  But, I will absolutely get some more the next time I go on a lipstick spree.  



This lipstick is so soft and smooth when it's put on.  Super creamy, and it has a matte finish, but it doesn't feel like a matte lipstick.  Most of my matte lipsticks make my lips feel dry, but these ones don't.  Now, when I was wearing this shade, I noticed that my lips felt a little sticky, and I didn't remember my other shade being as sticky, so the best thing to do was compare them, and I was right, my fuchsia shade isn't sticky at all, but this coral shade is.  The stickiness is only noticeable when you rub your lips together.  So, if you keep your lips resting it should be fine.  (Talking and other normal activities okay too!)  



My favorite thing about this lipstick is the staying power!  Goodness do they stay.  I can eat a full dinner with these lipsticks on, and not necessarily need a touch up.  They fade, but they don't do what other lipsticks do, which is leave just a ring around my lips.  It's amazing!  

Pros: STAYING POWER!, Super creamy, matte 
Cons: A little sticky, a little pricey

Last time I gave this lipstick an 8 out of 10.  Now, I'm more of a 9 out of 10.  Love, love, love! 

Have you tried theses?  Was this shade a little sticky to you too?  Let me know! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment