Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Food in a Mug: Banana Bread



A few weeks ago I was craving banana bread, but we didn’t have any bananas in the house, and then later on I was hoping to get a few rip enough, but they were eaten.  Then I stumbled upon a tumblr post that included banana bread in a mug, and I was ecstatic! 
So, Today I’m posting another mug recipe, and let me tell you, it is 100% DELICIOUS!

What you’ll need:
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
1tbs & 1tsp of Sugar
3 tbs of flour
2 tbs Brown Sugar
1/8th tsp Salt
1/8th tsp Baking Soda
1/8th tsp Baking Powder
1/4th Vanilla Extract
1 tbs Vegetable Oil
1 tbs Milk
1 Egg
1 Rip Banana, mashed



First what you need to do is spray the mug with the non-stick cooking oil.  Then add the flour, both the sugars, salt, baking soda and baking powder.  Then mix. 




Add the egg in, and mix. 




Then add the vanilla extract, vegetable oil, milk, and the mashed banana.





Then put the mug into the microwave for 90 seconds, and if that’s not enough add another 20 seconds.  (Don’t put it in longer than 3 mins.) 

And there you have banana bread for one, and for baked goods coming out of the microwave it is the best tasting I have tried.  (I’ve had a few mug brownies I wasn’t pleased by.) 

I urge you to try this if you love banana bread.  It’s so yummy. 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment