Monday, July 13, 2015

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Review:


Shade: 875 Gladiolus 

I'm not sure what to call this lipstick.  It's not matte, it's not high shine, it's in the middle.  Does that have a name I don't know about?  I'm sure it does and I'm just really clueless.   Well, whatever the name is, this lipstick is really nice.  There are small things that I would change, but we'll get to that.  


The perks of this lipstick is that it's wax-free.  On the website it says that it goes on in one smooth swipe, and that's very true, it also says that it doesn't have a heavy feel, and that is very true also.  I can barely feel this lipstick when I'm wearing it.  It's perfect.  My biggest issue, is the size/shape of the lipstick.  It's very wide.  When applying it, I usually end up getting it on my face.  

The next thing that I would change about it is the smell.  It's like a weird citrus smell.  It doesn't typically stay, but I can taste it when I lick my lips.  It's sweet tasting, with a after taste of something, maybe light peach...

Then the last thing I would change is the packaging.  Like I said the shape is odd, and every single time I put the lid back on I hit the lipstick on the side making a messy tube.  


Other than those three things, I love this lipstick.  It light, smooth, goes on quickly. It's long lasting, without eating it lasts a good three hours.  It also has really nice colors. I plan on getting more in the future.  

Pros: Light, smooth, long lasting, pretty, stays out of the little lip cracks 
Cons: wide, smell 

Do you have any of these lipsticks from Revlon?  Do you like them? Let me know! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment