Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Recipe: 3 minute Microwave Fudge



A few weeks ago, I made confetti brownies, and that recipe called for half a can of sweetened condensed milk, leaving me with  1/2 a can of something I don't know what to do with, so I googled.  I found a very simple 3 minute recipe from this site, and it’s really good.  I don’t normally like fudge, I think it’s too much, but this one was amazingly good. 

1 1/2 cups Chocolate Morsels
1/2 cup Sweetened, Condensed Milk
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
1 tbsp. of Water


Directions:

Combine all of the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.  Then, on full power, microwave for 30 seconds.  Then pull out, mix, and go again for another 30 seconds.  Repeat four more times. 



Place the mixture in a baking dish and pop it into the fridge.  It should be ready in about an hour and then slice it up and enjoy!

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment