Monday, April 27, 2015

Herbal Essences Illuminating Shampoo and Conditioner First Impressions:



Recently I decided to change a few things up, and one of the things that changed for me was my shampoo and conditioner.  I stayed with Herbal Essence, but I went from a minty scent to a floral.  

When I smelled the bottle in the store, it smelled really nice.  When I used it, it was a little strong for my taste.  And usually, it's just too strong in the bathroom, and it fades as soon as it dries, but not with this shampoo/conditioner.  I could smell my hair all day long, and even now, the next day, I can lightly smell it.   I like it a lot more now that it has faded a bit. 

It says that it's an illuminating shampoo, but  I already have pretty shinny hair, so I haven't seen a difference in that area. After my first use, my hair is soft and it's smooth.   It also protects against damage, but I currently can't comment on that area, because my hair has a little damage already. (I've been behind on hair trims recently.)

So, if you're looking for a floral shampoo/conditioner for the spring/summer time, I suggest looking at this one.  

xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment