Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Maybelline Master Kajal Eyeliner Review:



I've seen the ads for this eyeliner so many times, and when it first came out I wasn't really sure if I would buy it, but looking at it a little bit more, I decided why not?  I got two colors Onyx Rush and Purple Dusk. 


I wasn't sure if they were like crayons or if they were more along the lines of felt tips.  I think I prefer felt tips, I feel like they glide on more easily, but crayons work fine.  These are like crayons.  You definitely have to "warm" them up.  (I put warm in "" because I don't want you to think I microwave them or anything...)



I was actually surprised at how easy it was to put this eyeliner on.  I'm not very good at keeping it on the side like it says to, but that is just something my hands have to adjust to.  The color pay off is really nice also.  When I'm applying it I don't have to go over the same line nine times.
Onyx Rush stays in my waterline perfectly, but Purple Dusk not so much... I have always had trouble with keeping eyeliner in my waterline ever since I was a teenager.  I know people say to go with waterproof, but I don't know.  I tried waterproof a long time ago, and remember hating it, but maybe I should give it another try.  


I wore Onyx Rush out the other day and I only had to touch up once, and it wasn't exactly needed.  
I've only worn Purple Dusk around the house because I haven't been back out since getting them.  But it's a gorgeous dark purple color.  I'm totally in love with it, and you'll be seeing it in a future FOTD, I'm sure of it. 
I currently don't have anything negative to say about Maybelline's Master Kajal Eyeliner.  Maybe I will when it starts to run out and it's a wider tip, but I won't know for a while.  

Have you tried Maybelline's Master Kajal eyeliner? Let me know! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment