Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Azure Naturals Vitamin C Serum:




This is another product that I got in the mail a few weeks ago and I instantly started to use it.  I didn't really know what it was for, but from what I was reading from the company it helps all different things.  



It helps to repair sun damage, fade age spots, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.  It is easy to apply and it absorbs into the skin so quickly.  After the first time I used the product my skin felt soft and I could see a little bit of differences.  My face felt firmer too.  


It smells like lemons in the bottle, but when I was applying it, it sort of smelled like licorice.  



After a month of using this my skin is softer and looks so much better than before.  I have one area on my chin/neck that just appeared when I was younger and this serum has help it lighten up.  It's amazing.  

I really like this serum, and I'm a little upset at myself that this is the first time that I've tried a Vitamin C serum.  I really need to try more things because I love the results I've been seeing!  



Have you ever tried a Vitamin C serum?  Let me know! 
Also, if you have any other suggestions let me know! 
xx 

Where to find Azure Naturals: 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment