Thursday, August 29, 2013

Make-up Collection & Storage!

 I'm a drugstore baby, and I'm not complaining.  My very favorites are Maybelline, Rimmel London, Revlon, and NYC.  They're in my price range and you can actually see them on your skin, unlike others where they don't show up at all, or they'll rub off/crease within five minutes.

Make-up collection

 My make-up collection is small.  I typically used the same exact make-up each day.  When I run out mascara I go out and buy the same exact one.  I used to be different, but recently, I just got into a mode and that is what I do. 

Storage
Drawer 1: Brushes
Drawer 2: Mascara, Concealer, and Eyeliner.
Drawer 3: Hair bobbies, ties, etc.
Drawer 4: Most used Eyeshadow
Drawer 5: All other eyeshadow
Drawer 6: Make-up and things I don’t use.

 As much as I love my drugstore brands I would love to be able to try higher brands, but unfortunately they're out of my price range at the moment.  I sit here watching make-up gurus, and I can't wait until I can finally afford what they're reviewing and what they love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment