Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy Friday!

Hello!  Happy Friday!  Hope all is well on your side.  My side is a little up and down.  I know in the last update I said I was going to be back on track, I wasn't going to miss anymore days.  Everything was starting to look up, well, turns out...it wasn't.  

 I have had a shitty year.  

The beginning of the year, I had family issues.  Then later on my 18 year old cat got sick, and we had to make the really hard decision, of trying to keep him alive, and unhappy, or to finally let go.  We let go.  I miss that little guy.  Like I said I had him for 18 years.  He was my baby.  And if you haven't gathered, my animals mean EVERYTHING to me.  I am one of those crazy animal ladies. 

Then after he died, I thought, okay, things are going to improve now.  Well, don't ever say that.  My dog then got sick.  Kidney failure.  She was given about 6 months to a year.  She didn't even make it two months.  Now, I've been through a lot of death from humans to animals, but there is something that just sticks when a dog dies.  Your door bell rings, and you expect a bark to come right after.   You get home after a long day, and you expect to be greeted by a dog, and now...now there's nothing.  And it's really hard.  I'm going to be honest.  I miss my dog, a lot.  

I wasn't really going to post about my animals.  I feel like it's a little too personal for me.  I like to keep a lot to myself, but really, I just wanted to put it down.  

I know that this year has four months left, but I'm so ready for this year to be over, and here's hoping that next year is a lot better.  But who the hell knows.  

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment